Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween (a little late)

Ok, so it takes me a while to get these pictures off the camera and on my computer.
It was going to be kittens all around until Emma decided at the last minute that she wanted to be a clown. Finding a wig on Halloween day isn't the easiest so I made this one. If I don't say so myself, I think it turned out very nicely. She loved it and that's all that matters. Both Reagan and Olivia we very pleased to be little kitty cats.


Olivia has been sick but feeling better today. The down side of her having the stomach flu means she didn't keep her medicine down. Today was not a good day for her. Our small group we blessed with her puking all over the place during group. So frustrating. Keep praying for Olivia's complete healing.

Thanks all for tonight.
Hugs to my friends!

No comments: