This morning I woke up with such a spring in my step I really expected it to be warm and sunny outside yet the day met me with with clouds and cool temps, once again but it didn't get me down. In fact, right now even though I am exhausted and should be in bed I feel a little giddy. Right now I am watching my hubby clean up the living room, that could be my source of joy. Nothing like seeing a man clean up the house. Whew!
I do have several reasons to be happy....
1) Tomorrow I get to see a dear friend from Grand Island. The circumstances aren't the best as she is bringing her sweet little man to see a specialist but the prognosis seems good so still a reason to be happy.
2) My launch party for my new business was a great success on Saturday. Norwex is an amazing company and I truly would love to see the products being used by everyone I love, I believe in the products that much.
3) My cousin is coming over some time this week to do some scrapbooking.
4) We are all healthy again this week.
5) I started painting my bathroom today. Right now I am not very impressed with the color I picked. Maybe it will grow on me.
6) Chris' book release is getting closer.
7) I had a conversation today at church that I have been wanting to have for several weeks. What a relief!
8) Finally my tax return was accepted and we should be getting a check this week. YAY!
9) Our family vacation is planned and paid for.
10) I will be able to get my new camera this week, just have to decide exactly which one I want.
Sometimes I have to pinch myself, I do live a blessed life. There are "interruptions" but so often I gain perspective and can see them as "divine interventions" instead. My life is much like the month of March. I never really know if it is going to be calm like a lamb or a raging fury like a lion. Whatever the case my be, I am fully aware that it all can change in the blink of an eye. It's important to appreciate the calm and find the joy in the wild winds.
Asking for prayers...
Little Man's doctor appointment on Monday
Chelsea flying back home from Africa on Monday
My daughter's relationships
Peace this week to each of you!