Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cute Isn't He?

This blog often contains cute pictures of our daughters and even our cat but seldom do I have a good picture of my handsome, hardworking, loving husband. Tonya Ratliff, a good friend and professional photographer in Omaha took this picture for the back of Chris' book cover.  (I just love this guy!)

Speaking of the book.  Chris has traded information several times with the new potential artist for the book cover of THE NEW PHENOM3NON.  We don't have any artwork yet but it's getting closer.  Mr Artist has not read the book so hopefully he can create something that will do this literary masterpiece justice. We are getting down to a pretty tight timeline.  Keep your ears and eyes open, in less than two months we should have a new best seller available for you to purchase through Amazon.com or BarnesandNobel.com or find us at one of our many book signings.

Quick prayer requests:
My friend Chelsea left for a mission trip in Mali, Africa today.  Please pray for the team's safety, the arrival of bags and everything in the bags, changed lives and health.
My friend Kimberly and family are going through several health issues right now, some known and some unknown.
My parents.  Parkinson's Disease is rough in so many ways!
To the amazing prayer warriors, thank you for your dedication to praying for people you do not even know.

Blessings,
Melanie

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow! Great photo. He LOOKS like an author! I can't wait for the release of his book. I'm so proud of him! I'm on the prayer requests, please provide updates when possible. Talk to you this week...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of us and for the prayers! Gab is feeling much better today... Ethan MRI at 2 tomorrow!