Sunday, February 20, 2011

Beads Etc

I'm going to do a big plug for a bead store in Omaha both on my blog and on facebook!!

Today after church Emma and I ran to Gordman's for a quick return (instead of attending a baptism that I totally forgot about...that's another story). As we were heading back to the parking lot I took a detour to the bead store next door. I have been wanting to replace the bracelet I made several years ago and then lost shortly after moving to Omaha.
Here's the whole story. Way back when we lived in Phoenix (8-9 yrs ago) my friend Marcy Percival made a bracelet with Emma and Reagan's names on it as a babyshower gift.  Fast forward 4 years to Grand Island after Olivia was born and I added another name to my mom bracelet.  Again, jump ahead several years to 2008 or 2009 and I was ready to restring my bracelet.  I remember the day I stopped in a little bead shop just to check out their prices knowing I would have to go back when I didn't have the girls with me. That evening I realized I had lost my bracelet. I called the store hoping I had left it there but no one had found what I was missing.  So that brings us to today, probably two years later.  Just on the off chance they might have it, I asked the gal at the front counter about a bracelet I lost a long time ago.  She walked over to a ziplock bag on the desk and asked if it had names on the bracelet and what where they.  I couldn't believe it, she had my bracelet right there in her hand.  Apparently, someone found it in the parking lot and the store has been holding on to it all this time wondering if the owner would come back. 

I am a sucker for customer service and this must be the best customer service I have ever experienced.  So a great big THANK YOU to Linette Nelson, Owner of Beads Etc.  If you are ever in Omaha and interested in making any jewelry, restringing, repairing, taking a class or doing a fun girls night party you really must check out this store. 
Beads Etc
17306 Lakeside Hills Plaza
Omaha NE  68130
402-932-0820
http://www.beadsetcomaha.com/
shop.beadsetcomaha.com




1 comment:

Vicki said...

Wow, that is incredible! What a cool story...