Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just A Little More Green


In my journey to go a little more healthy and a little more "green" I have stumbled across a phenomenal company.  My friend Tonya kept talking about cleaning without chemicals which was both cheaper and better for the environment. She was talking about Norwex!
 
If you are frugal, it's good for your household cleaning budget. 
If you are interested in "green" products that work well, it's good for the earth.
If you are a germ-a-phobe, the cloths are actually anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal.

I am so excited about these products that I have decided to join the Norwex team, if for no other reason than to make my house clean and healthy.  For the last several years I have cut back my list of cleaning supplies to more natural items like vinegar, club soda, baking soda, etc.  From what I can tell, I won't need those items either.  This is all new to me so I'm learning but I would encourage you to check out Norwex with me.  For those of you who I have your email addresses, I would like to send you my newsletter.  If you aren't interested you can unsubscribe and it won't ofend me in the slightest.  Yes, this is a company that sells products but you will not find me hitting you up to meet my quota.  The newsletter will contain helpful hints and earth friendly news.

Tonight I just got my new goodies and I am actually excited to clean. 

Wishing you some good clean fun,
Melanie

No comments: