Monday, June 2, 2008

Oldies but Goodies

Last May my family got together for the first time since my oldest brother's wedding in 1997 (I think). We had a great time and even managed to get some pictures taken of everyone. I am so proud of my brothers for not wanting to strangle me. Here's the end result. It only took 12 months to get these pics from my sister's camera to my hand. :) Thanks Laura for taking the pics and putting them on disks for eveyone. You are the best! This is one for the record books too. A picture of my immediate family. Really, it almost brings tears to my eyes. I love you guys and pray for each one of you EVERYday.

Just this past weekend was a wedding weekend in KC. I will soon have pics from Angie's wedding. What a beautiful bride...the groom was a close 2nd. haha

Just a positive note on the house situation. Hard flooring is IN and the carpet is being pulled out as we speak. YEE HAW!!!

No comments: