Sunday, June 20, 2010

Big Day

We had a big day around here and I'm sad to say it wasn't because it was Father's Day.  My girls are so blessed to have the most amazing father.  Chris works hard, plays hard and loves like no other.  He not only gives guidance but lives what he teaches.  Thank you Chris for being the man, husband and father that you are!
We have enjoyed the company of our friend, Andy Richey from Phoenix for 3 or 4 days...honestly I don't even know how long he was here.  ha ha  Every night we stayed up so late, I loved every minute of it but I'm feeling the lack of sleep today.

Today started with the end of yesterday. Does that sound weird? We'll I can hardly tell when one ended and the next began.
My day began like this...

1:00am   We finally went to bed...not a good start to my day.  :)

2:00am   Emma woke with a terrible ear ache

3:40am I crawl back into bed

4:00am  I hear Andy leaving our house, heading for the airport.  I got up to wish him well in my groggy state.

7:00am  Alarm clock goes off...time to get ready for church and get at least 2 kiddos in the shower.  (we had an extra one here last night)

8:10am   I head out the door for church hoping and praying that Emma will sleep in and feel well when she wakes.  Camp starts today for her.  YIKES!!

9:00am  Chris calls our AWESOME chiropractor Niki Pearson to get Emma adjusted.

10:45am  Everyone goes to church  (praying for Emma's healing with the Packwoods)

12:30pm  Eat a quick lunch...Chris' favorite pizza.  (praying for Emma's healing)

1:20pm  Emma and I leave for church camp so I can help with registration from 2-5 and she can join up with her friends at 3:30.  (praying for Emma)

6:00pm   Meet the in-laws for dinner, Chris' games are cancelled due to rain so he joins us.  (praying for Emma)

8:00pm  Chris heads to his "writing cave" to work on book #2.  (praying for Emma)

9:30pm Olivia and Reagan are in bed (praying for all 3 girls)

10:52pm   It's time for me to fall into bed as well. (praying)

Dad, wishing you a happy father's day and to all you wonderful men who make a positive influence on your children's lives.  Thank you!

No comments: