Monday, February 17, 2014

You Had Me At Bacon

My daughter is obsessed with bacon. It started with wanting to eat more than her fair share at breakfast. Then she began asking for it as a side to some odd combinations. The next thing I knew someone from church brought a pound of bacon to TO CHURCH for her. It's not an illness but we are keeping close tabs on the situation.
BIRTHDAY GIRL AND FRIENDS
Recently our eldest celebrated her birthday with 3 dear sweet friends.[i love these girls] As you may guess there was a theme:
BACON ARTWORK
BACON ROSES
Among other things, Emma received a BACON T-SHIRT and a POUND OF BACON. Very comical!

The beautiful baby girl who took so long to get here (2 weeks overdue and 18 hours of labor) is now a beautiful young lady who still does things in her own time frame. I remember thinking the days with little ones running all over and making messes were long but I do see that they years were short. I enjoy my girls and thank God for the creativity he used in making each masterpiece. Don't try to be something you think the world wants you to be. You are just as God intended! Oh how I love you Emma.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I remember Emma's arrival, too. Happy Birthday to one beautiful young lady!