Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Christopher


There are so many big things to blog about today...
*Our first SNOW :(
*Veteran's Day
*The Marine Corps 239th Birthday
All very important but I choose to talk about the ULTRA HANDSOME LOVE OF MY LIFE...Chris Raabe!
HaPPy BiRtHDaY Honey! 

I remember watching Chris play baseball in this uniform. It's strange to think that he is closer to daughters' ages in this photo than the age we are right now. I don't know where the years have gone? But I do know that I am thankful it's been the two of us together through it all. I loved this guy back when this picture was taken. He was funny, a good athlete, from a christian family, got good grades and a really good kisser. Yep, those were the important things in life. Today I love him even more and in a whole different way. All those "important" things are still true but he is so much more. Chris is a man of God. He has a great sense of humor that he uses to put others at ease. He sees to it that our family is centered on Christ. Chris is good at his job and helps our daughters see the importance of doing their best. And he's still a really good kisser! :)

Now please pray that I pull off his birthday party this weekend without a hitch.

Have a wonderful Veteran's Day! God bless our men and women who have and do serve this country.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! He's also a terrific author and talented origami creator.