Monday, July 13, 2015

Everyone Loves 1/2 Birthdays

This sweet girl has had to wait seven months to have a friend birthday party. What kind of mom does that? Most of my family makes fun of me because I go a little overboard with the girls' birthday celebrations. Years from now when our girls sit around talking about all the ways Chris and I scarred them during their childhood, Olivia will remind her audience that she was the ignored child. Let's get it on record...she is NOT ignored! The truth is, this mom has a hard time saying "no" and I tend to over estimate my ability to get everything done. Next December there will be a party for my little 10 year old instead of an apology.
Abby Olivia Kayla

Olivia really wanted to take friends ice skating. What a fun day! I reminded the girls to take jackets but Chris and I stood outside the rink freezing in our summer attire. :) These three kept track of how many times they each fell and luckily made it home without any injuries or bruises. At the end of the day Olivia said, "This was the best birthday party ever!"


No comments: