Tuesday, June 14, 2016

7300 Days and Counting

This month Chris and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary. 
7304 Days
175,316 Hours
10,518,984 Minutes
...so many moments of love, laughter, trials, hard work, faith and anticipation.

I had so much fun looking back through the years via photographs. One thing I noticed was once our first child was born there are very few pictures of the two of us without a child until they were all old enough to walk, wipe and fully weened.
Wedding day circa 1996
Pre-children
Life seems to take over our calendar and before we know it, we have forgotten what it is like to just be together without an itinerary. Chris took us back to a no plan, fly by the seat of our pants kind of day. We hit the Old Market for food and fun shops. (I love the Old Market) We shared grouper at Plank, sushi at Blue and planned to go one more place but couldn't eat any more. I have wanted to go to Ashley's Underground but always thought it looked a little sketchy. Besides the overwhelming smell of incense it wasn't bad at all and actually had the most eclectic collection of items. (A whole line of bacon everything...must remember for Emma's birthday.)

We accidentally dressed alike
Pitch Pizza...LoveIt!
After a nap we went back out on the town for dinner at my favorite pizza place. Our last stop was Brix for a glass of wine. To our surprise we ran into a good friend so we stayed until they kicked us out at closing time.

Our 20th Anniversary was a perfect day with the man I love. Chris knows my love language is "Quality Time" and he gave me that. Thank you Chris for showing me love. 

No comments: