Sunday, January 22, 2017

National League

Family . Florida . Futbol  CONTINUED

Here are some action shots of Reagan playing in 3 of the 4 games (I forgot my camera for one game) in Florida during the Disney Showcase/National League games. The girls played incredibly talented teams from Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina and Kansas. I couldn't be more proud of the effort and determination of our 18 players. We finished the League undefeated. Actually, I didn't do anything to win a game except spend money, encourage and provide good nutrition & sleep. I left the running, tackling and scoring to my daughter.

Reagan in the maroon with the ball 

Do you see the determination on her face?

Just a little juggling to maintain possession

Big Sister Em enjoying soccer in the sun

Finding shade at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Soccer Fields
 Reagan in the White
This is a Reagan Sandwich

Flying Blondie

EGA 01 Maroon
  Reagan in the maroon

Um, pretty sure you can't do that!

Little Sister taking a break

No comments: