Monday, September 10, 2018

Baptism on the Green

I had the pure joy of baptizing Liv.

Thank you Christ Community Church for making baptism the biggest celebration of the year.


 Last week I asked Liv if she had a verse that she would like to use for her baptism verse. This girl has a hard time making nearly ANY decision so I was fairly certain this was going to be a long process. To my surprise, I barely got the question out of my mouth and she said, "like Exodus 14:14 that says, The LORD with fight for you; you need only be still?" Well yes, just like that. 
My girls continue to surprise me and I love it!



Look at this little one Worship!


Sister . Sister . Sister
Knowing that our three daughters love the LORD brings joy to my heart.
Now Chris and I encourage, nurture and continue to model a relationship with Christ. And then most importantly...pray, pray, pray

Best Friend

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Aww, congratulations Olivia!!