Thursday, December 27, 2018

MelKate Creations



Click HERE to explore my blog of signs.
The funny thing is...I actually started it over 2 years ago and FORGOT!! Yes, I forgot that I had started another blog. Now that I have people asking me where they can find my work I have decided it's time to make my work a little more visible.

If you have a saying, quote, scripture or name you want on a sign let me know. And if you can think of something outside the box that will challenge me...go for it. Tonight I was asked to create a soccer crest for Liverpool. This will be a new feat, the spirit is willing, who knows about the skill. I love to create one of a kinds. You will see, occasionally I make duplicates but that is not what I enjoy. My prices are usually too low because it's not realistic to charge for my creative time. If Reagan was my business manager she would remove me from talking money. That girl is no-nonsense! Gosh, I digress. Anyway, you will see my prices are lower than etsy or the local craft fair and you will receive in return a piece of my heart. Check out what I have made right here. Come back often as I hope to keep new fun seasonal signs coming you way.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Cool! I will definitely check out your sign blog...