Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thankful 2020

It’s easy to dwell on what I don’t appreciate about 2020 until I sit down with my gratitude journal and begin writing. Here are the facts: I have more to be thankful for this year than to grumble about. 
What are you thankful for? 

Made my 1st solo turkey
So does that make me a full-fledged adult?


Just a little welcome sign with a crazy looking turkey

Last minute table decor

Auntie Angie with her favorite nieces 

So glad to have mom with us this year

So thankful for this crew today

We had a fun day!
I love these people

And so thankful that my sweet husband and Joe started the exterior Christmas illumination. I love white Christmas lights while Chris hates putting them up. So this is a demonstration of love! Thank you for loving me well babe. 

* * *

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭100:4-5‬ ‭NIV‬‬



1 comment:

Vicki said...

Looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving! Now I can finally put a face with a name for Joe. Only one month left in this crazy year...