Thursday, December 16, 2021

She Will Drive Soon (& more Dec fun)

O L I V I A 
IS
S I X T E E N
What? Wait how is this possible? 
This girl has a huge heart for others. She is so fun to walk beside as she grows and learns more of who she is. Liv is compassionate, tender hearted, friendly, and in love with Jesus. She loves music, her sisters (joe too), her friends, show choir and funny TikToks. She’s so smart, a bit messy and procrastinates whenever possible. 
Now it’s time to start driving. I’m both excited and sad for this part of her growing up. Sometimes I just don’t have time to run her back and forth to school, rehearsal and friends’ houses and yet when she drives herself all those places I will then lose out on all that one-on-one time in the car. Kiddos growing up is full of ups and downs for this mom. 
 
The BDay crew
Family Birthday Party
She was willing to let me take a quick picture as I dropped her off for school on her birthday. Such a cutie! 

GAME NIGHT
This was so fun! Olivia and Addison wanted to do a little game night to celebrate their birthdays with their youth group friends. I had a blast creating decorations and they had lots of laughs! 

High School Christmas concert
As always, I love the way our HS directors have the kids singing Christmas songs about Jesus. All 3 choirs sounded amazing and then they ended the evening with a candle light event. B e a u t i f u l ! 
It’s so great to have Emma back in town so she can come to Olivia’s concerts. 


Papa celebrated his 75th birthday with family and great friends at his favorite pizza joint, Sam & Louie’s Pizza a few days early. Thankfully the snow that morning did not dampen our fun. 
(On Dean’s actual birthday Linda had a pacemaker put in)
One of my fun little signs 
The Raabe Crew! 
Reagan was studying for finals
Joe was sick
Holly & Stephen were out of town


No comments: