Friday, August 11, 2023

Her Last First Day


My Baby is a Senior!!!
I don't really know what else to say.

I want to drink in every moment

Liv, you are an incredible young woman. Have a great senior year.
Love you forever, Mom



This girl has the best class schedule.
Monday/Wednesday start at 10:30, choir and theater
Tuesday/Thursday start at 9:15, AP stats, AP German, AP something else
Yeah, judge me. She's the 3rd child and I can't remember what classes she is taking. 
Friday start 9:15, 8 periods with only 5 classes.

It wasn't like that when I was in high school We didn't have open campus or open blocks during the day. Three days a week she can come home for lunch, I love when I am home with her for lunch. These are some of the moments I am soaking in. They will be over before I know it. 


 

No comments: