Thursday, March 21, 2024

St Patty’s Day

Willow Melodie
4.5 mos old 


No cuter St Patty’s Baby!!!
The week before March 17th got a little chaotic. I had plans to make a cute little outfit for Willow and I had all kinds of time. That’s when I got a very dreaded call from Emma to meet them at the ER so I could take our Willow girl home as Joe got checked in to the hospital with a blockage. OH NO!! The next week I made myself as available to the kids as possible. Emma spent many hours at Methodist hospital with Joe or long nights at home playing the role of a single parent. Poor Joe was in horrible pain and hating his time away from his sweet family. We did what we could to be helpful. 
At the last moment on Sunday March 17th I whipped out my computer and silhouette to make this “Lucky Girl” shirt to wear for 4-5 hours on St Patrick’s Day. Is that silly? Maybe but it’s what I do. 

After 10 long days, Joe returned home on March 21st
Praying for good health for this young man 

 

No comments: