Sunday, March 9, 2008

SPrinG is cOmiNg!!!

Did you all change your clocks last night? It was a beautiful day in Nebraska. I've got spring fever in a bad way! Can't wait to get outside more.

Reagan's hives did go away after 5 days, each day got a little bit better. Then this morning, there they were again. Poor dear! Doc says it was probably just a virus but I ask why is it here again?

I was sicker than a dog this weekend too. I spent the entire day (Saturday) in bed. I couldn't even tolerate light, sound or smells. That makes life a little difficult around here with 3 young children. What a day! Chris was a trooper, keeping the girls in the basement or taking them out of the house as much as possible.

Just a short update today. I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Glad Reagan's hives went away! Now hopefully they'll just stay away!

Yuck, yuck! I swear that nasty bug is everywhere! Hope you're feeling much better today girl! :)