Friday, March 21, 2008

We Made an Offer!!!

Who said shopping for houses was fun??? It's not! It's stressful! I'd like to say all the stress is over...not yet.

After 4 trips into the city to look at houses, my brain is fried. Today we put an offer on a short sell house, now it's up to the bank to accept, reject or counter our offer. My prayer is that the bank will be speedy in their decision. If this is not the house God wants our family to live in then I'm ok with that. I have complete faith that He will provide just the right home for us. Whew! With that said, I still have to admit that I am anxious to hear from the bank. :)

The fun part of this house....it needs all new flooring and paint everywhere. I can't wait to pick out colors, etc. I love this kind of stuff. I should have taken a picture...guess we'll wait until there's something more certain.

Happy Good Friday to you all! Without this day there wouldn't be an Easter Sunday to celebrate. The death of Jesus Christ on the cross brings the glorious resurrection just 3 days later. What a Great God we have!!!!

No comments: