Monday, April 27, 2009

Big Weekend

Emma and her fellow 4th grade strings were very impressive at the spring concert.

Don't think that it's serious business all the time when you play in the orchestra

The Yellow Jacket season premiere was on a cold Saturday morning. As I sat on the bleachers in my heavy coat wrapped up in a blanket I had a hard time believing just the day before I got a sunburn while playing in the park with Olivia.

BEFORE: note the ghetto counter tops. Not everyone could live with 3 different counter tops. ICK!!
Chris and FIL tearing apart the old.
AFTER!! There's still some work to be done, like the back splash but SO MUCH BETTER!
Love my new black sink and oil rubbed bronze faucet!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks heavenly!! and your sink and faucet is awesome!!

Jenny said...

3 different countertops??? Really??? Who does that??? LOL! It looks fabulous with all the new! You've got pretty cabinets!

Anderson Fam said...

Looks great!! Makes me want my Jamocha counter tops again. I have granite and they are hard to keep clean. Everyone thinks they want granite, but really too much to keep clean mine have a lot of black and silver in the granite.

Conibaer said...

I´ve never seen a blue sink before but now I want one!!! :o)

Melanie said...

Coni, it's not blue it is a black/char gray.

Unknown said...

ummm YUM!!! so you can send that sink to me when???LOL