Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All That Sparkles

Look at these treasures............... My friend Courtney came to my house to show off her Premier Designs Jewelry. It really was a fun night and in the end a got a bunch of FREE jewelry. This picture represents some stuff I have wanted but couldn't bring myself to purchase...now it's mine!!

My friend Julia, ok I really don't know her but want to cuz she's just the neatest person ever, also sells Premier Designs. I am thinking about in the future hosting a jewelry party for her where people can purchase jewelry for themselves or for a charity. Then ALL the free jewelry would go to a house/organization for women who are or have been homeless or incarcerated and are now trying to start their lives over. Think about it, if you are down on your luck and trying to make something of yourself wouldn't it be so uplifting to have some pretty jewelry to wear at your job interview? I've gotta figure out the details and find the charity I want to support. If anyone has suggestions, I am totally open to hear what you have to say. Please leave me a comment below.

Big shout out to Julie Garst, her birthday is TODAY! and Grandma Pawluk is celebrating a birthday tomorrow. Ladies have a wonderful day! Love and hugs to you both.

MY THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
..but the greatest of these is LOVE! What are you going to do to show some love this week?

No comments: