Thursday, December 24, 2009

Signs of Christmas

Emma's 5th grade sang, danced, played guitars, played recorders and threw candy. It was quite the program.

Since I was sitting on the wrong side of the gym all I could get was this picture of my little blondie. The second graders sang with beautiful smiles and proud voices. We even got to see Reagan do a little dance.

This ice is beautiful but kept us home instead of traveling down to Kansas to see mom, dad, Eric, Karen and Regina.

I love cordinating wrapping paper and big bows under my christmas tree. Last year I bought some cheap paper and can't wait to get it all used up...I have even tried to waste it this year. :) All that said, I still tried to make it beautiful and fun for the girls.


I love this wreath made by my cousin Kelly.


My last picture tells the real story of Christmas. There is no christmas without Jesus Christ coming to this Earth in the most humble of circumstances, born to a virgin teenage girl. If you don't know this story I would love to go into great detail with you about the truth of unconditional love that came down 2000 years ago.

Merry Christmas from my family!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

The icicle photo was gorgeous! All of your pictures were great. I've been buying my gift wrap at Costco. I like a somewhat coordinated look, too. Merry Christmas!