Friday, December 25, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

Never mind the terribly snowy day we are currently having which has us all cuddled up in blankets playing games and watching new movies. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have it any other way. Chris may not share my thoughts since he is outside (as I am typing) trying to clear the driveway. Uncle John and Aunt Angie are the heros with my girls. our faily will be rocking out with the Wii for months to come. And Livie was "bought" with new lipgloss. :)
Anyone who knows my mother-in-law very well will be surprised to read this...she has been cooking for 2 days straight. Yes, here it is in print and it is the truth. I am so glad to see her rest for a little bit. Nana made our family Christmas very special. Some how she always knows just the right gifs to buy and the right food to have ready. We all really do love you nana!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Sounds like you had a great day, in spite of the weather! OK, how did you get the pictures to go side by side? Please send me the "dummies" version of instructions!