Friday, May 14, 2010

Living in the Dream (house)

Chris and I had the pleasure to help out some good friends this week by moving into their beautiful home to babysit their 2 boys, 2 dogs and home.  An added bennefit was being around to get the house ready to show when potential buyers came by BEFORE the house even went on the market.  Hope it looked ok.
 

This picture does not even do this kitchen justice. 
If my friends weren't moving I would seriously consider hiring Courtney to give our kitchen and bathrooms a facelift.  He did all the work and it is fantastic!!  Even heated tile floors in the bathroom.
entry way

No pictures of the master bathroom but our entire family enjoyed our time in there.  Olivia discovered the tv in there this morning, she got a real kick out of brushing her teeth and watching cartoons.

It doesn't matter where we are, my kids can find fun and entertainment.

Tonight after we got home I sat down with the girls to tell them how proud I am of them.  Living in someone else's house and totally changing our schedules was tough.  They had very little mom and dad time and no friends over to play plus waking an hour earlier.  Emma, Reagan and Olivia were champions!  What a great girls Chris and I have.  No sooner than I had verbally built them up they started to argue about who had to brush their teeth first and why it isn't fair that...
Oh My Gosh!!  The "vacation" is over, we are back to real life.  :)

Our friends are moving so the house will be available in a few weeks.  If only I could afford a housekeeper I would love to live in this house.  Ok, I can't afford the house either...not even the taxes but I'll blame it on the housekeeping.  ha ha

So blessed...I can't contain it.  God has been so good.  Thank you Lord for the daily abundance!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

just wait til the book is published... (hahaha)