Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally A Date

Well, sort of.  Chris' first novel will be released but not just yet.  Finally, the publisher told us we can expect a release date in late March or April 2011.  I was a little disappointed just because I am so excited to see this book in printed form. I want to see it now!  However, we have been a little busy the last few months so March is probably a much better time for our family.  It also gives me more time to plan a release party and put together a few more contacts.  If you or someone you know has great info for me about a release party for a new book PLEASE don't hesitate to share that information with us.

I know God has plans for us and even this book, plans to prosper us and not to harm us.  I am confident that this book will bring glory and honor to our Lord and Savior.  Since I can't see into the future I'm not sure what that means other than I can trust He has our best interest at the heart of the matter.  I can't wait to see what His plan is.  My prayer is that we do His will and always point all glory back to Him.

WriteLife is a small publishing company in Omaha, Nebraska that has picked up Chris' book.  WriteLife is interested in helping out new and young writers.  If you have any interest in submitting some writing go to this site http://writelife.com/  This is a great place to start.  Once again I remind you, the book you want to get hot off the press is THE NEW PHENOM3NON by Chris Raabe.  You will find it on http://www.amazon.com/ and http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ .  If you reside in Omaha you may find it in the local storefront at as well.  I think tonight we got a great connection at B & N.  Chris will also be making several book signing stops across the nation.  If you have interest in an up and coming author visiting your area please contact me via this blog.  Soon we will have an official site with more information.

Happy Wednesday to each of you.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oooh, can he come to the Surprise B&N to sign books? It would be kind of close to all of his old co-workers... pick us, pick us!