Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Graduate

Officially I can't attend MOPS any more.  Not that I did anyway.  :)  But now I CAN'T!!  Sniff Sniff!!

My baby graduated from preschool this May; she's a kindergartner.  I don't know how that can be possible.  It's exciting to see my girls grow and become interesting educated young ladies, it just blows my mind how quickly we have gone though the baby and toddler stages.  I remember bringing home each of the girls from the hospital like it was yesterday.

Olivia and Max were peer models in a fantastic preschool this past school year.
The kids are performing one of several songs during graduation.

 Olivia with Ms Sarah

Getting the diploma
Olivia, I know you really enjoyed your teachers Ms Sarah, Ms Pam and Ms Jenny as well as all the kids in your afternoon preschool class but you are going to love kindergarten even more.  Your big heart and bubbly attitude makes you a joy to be around.  Keep that sweet spirit.  Mommy and Daddy love you dearly!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I remember Emma in your arms at Einstein's for Ladies Devotions. I remember walking the mall with Reagan in the stroller. I remember when you called to tell me Olivia was born. Where has the time gone? Congrats Olivia, good job!