Monday, November 12, 2012

That is Something to be THANKFUL for

DAY 9: I am THANKFUL for beautiful weather in November 
Friday the 9th of November Chris and I had a date night with the Kerkmans at the Millard South vs Millard North State payoff game. Great company made for a very enjoyable evening. The weather was AMAZING. For some of you reading this blog, you have no idea what a joyful day it is in November when you can stand outside in a sweatshirt and jeans and feel comfortable. That is something to be thankful for.


DAY 10: I am THANKFUL for a Big Red win today. We love watching and supporting the HUSKERS!

We love sports. Chris and I both grew up playing a variety of sports which ended up paying for our college, so yes playing ball in the back yard can pay off. I am a transplant to Nebraska but after being introduced to the "Cult" of Husker Football back in 1989 I was hooked! Still today we enjoy the game and make it to as many games as possible in the fall. Our only game this season will be next weekend on the 17th. This week we watched the Huskers come from behind, AGAIN, to beat Penn State.
That is something to be thankful for. 

DAY11: I am THANKFUL for my incredibly handsome husband Chris who turns 39 today. Happy birthday I love you so much!
We have had a great weekend of celebrating Chris' birthday.
-date night
-dinner with the girls at a great burger place STELLA'S...YUMMY!!!
-movie night with the family
-church and then lunch with the parental units
-the girls and I made a baseball cake with the best ever frosting
-Chris did a movie marathon with some guy friends on Sunday afternoon/evening.
My husband is a real gift from God...That is something to be thankful for.

DAY 12: I am THANKFUL for people in my life who have my back. aka Jeff Palzer
Today has been a little stressful...junk coming at me from several directions. However knowing there is someone who "has your back" and can do something on your behalf is a huge blessing. This guy, Jeff, happens to be my attorney and yes I have to pay him to have my back but he knows people who know people and they get things done. We aren't out of the woods but that is still something to be thankful for.

No comments: