Sunday, October 12, 2014

Good-Bye Vincent

Our Furry Family
Over the 18 years we have been married, our family has loved Moxie, Babe, Vincent and Bella. Unlike our children, we can admit that we love some pets more than others. (Vincent was the best) I grew up with pets and I still miss Bluebell, the best dog EVER but as an active family we know that we don't have the time to properly take care of a dog. Hence, we are a cat family.

This week with sad hearts our family said good-bye to our beloved Vincent. He has been part of our family since Liv was a baby. Vincent came to us as a stray and we loved him well.
Our Last Family Photo
Oh the house will be quiet tomorrow morning when everyone else goes back to school and Vinny isn't here to follow me around meowing relentlessly until I agree to sit down and cuddle. I will miss my sweet, extra fluffy, foul breathed cat. Thank you Vinny for the many years of love. Rest In Peace.

No comments: