Thursday, January 14, 2016

What a Fighter

Most Recent Family Picture - April 2015

I love this family! My friend Danielle has been fighting breast cancer since 2012. When it reappeared after the birth of her youngest child in 2014, it came back with a vengeance. Danielle and Ryan love the Lord and continue to share the light of Jesus with everyone they know. I struggle watching Danielle go through the highs and lows of cancer and I wonder why, why does this young mom have to deal with this. In some ways this cancer thing has given them a greater platform to tell people about Jesus. I know God does not cause bad things to happen to his servants but he will certainly use them for their good and the glory of His kingdom.

Please pray for Ryan, Danielle and their four children. God hears your prayers. If you are able and feel called to help them financially I have attached a Go Fund Me link below. I am reminded time after time that we don't have to break the bank or spend every waking moment serving others but we do have to do something. Each of us doing something small equals a huge impact.

To financially help Danielle offset some of her treatment costs Click HERE


1 comment:

Vicki said...

Beautiful post, thanks for sharing it Melanie.