Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Happy Birthday Vicki!!


I met my dear friend Vicki in 1998 when I started working at Christ Church of the Valley in Phoenix, Arizona. It wasn't until I quit working to stay home with my girls that we started talking more. And then when our family packed up and left the Valley our friendship really flourished. Vicki is a friend who is just a few years ahead of me in life and has already experienced some of the joys and pitfalls of life that I may still cross. She is full of wisdom but typically waits for me to ask for it. I truly cherish our friendship. We are sisters in Christ, wives, mothers, crafters, bloggers, suspicious, tea lovers, caring, interested in people and love to laugh. I thank God for putting us in the same office all those years ago. I am blessed beyond what words can express to have this fantastic lady in my life. 

Vicki, Have a happy birthday and know that I am praying for you my friend!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Awww, thank you Melanie! This is the best card ever!!