Thursday, December 8, 2016

Eleven Years in a Blink of an Eye





Happy Birthday to this sweet baby girl!
Here we are again at the beginning of December and I don't have a party planned for this girl. I have no doubt as my children sit around in years to come and talk about the weird things their parents did one of the things that will come up is my inability to have Olivia's birthday parties on time. Next year... maybe I will have it before Thanksgiving.

Livie, you bring us such great joy. We love your positive outlook and natural tendency to see the good in any situation. (That is unless your class has to miss recess, then we've got a real mess on our hands!) Your laugh makes us laugh. Your love for music is taking you to new and exciting places. Your independent thinking makes us proud. You are a great help in the kitchen. Babe, be you because it's a the person God created you to be. We love you bunches!

No comments: