Monday, February 1, 2021

Fresh Clean Start


When a person wants to do a makeover it’s always wise to take before and after photos. I didn’t think of that. Dang!!

Old Eating Area


Old Living Room

Color difference

John painting

Finished 
If I would have taken pictures with purpose the lighting would have been the same and color comparison would have been great. Basically we went from a Benjamin Moore Alexandria Beige to a warm gray color that would lighten up the house and still allow for my brown furniture. I love it. 

I would love to update some of my decor and furnishings but I was told I have a budget of ZERO. As you can see my hubby is better at saving money than I am. I am slowly repurposing items. 
Check this out...
 This 15 year old sign became that repurposed sign

Please don’t notice the dust on top of my refrigerator

No comments: