Friday, February 5, 2021

Twenty-Two

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
Sweet Emma


How is it possible that I can’t remember where I put my keys or why I walked into the other room but I can look at Emma’s baby picture and remember that day, that outfit and the precious little person she was? 

I just love this kid so much. It seems ridiculous to state the obvious but I continue to learn from my girls that some of their friends don’t hear that message from their moms. So moms out there...shout it from the mountain top. Most importantly, tell your kids face to face that you love them. They need to hear it! 

Emma is spending this semester working full time at a bank in Kearney with plans to save some money and go back to school this summer. Her plans include graduating with a bachelor’s degree from UNK in May 2022. Emma has been part of Gamma Phi Beta, attended class full time, had a great social life, drank lots of coffee, given campus tours, been part of college ministry leadership and worked all the way through college. 

Why are we so blessed to be this girl’s parents? 

No comments: