Sunday, October 29, 2023

I HAVE A NEW NAME

 It was only 48 hours ago that Willow officially joined our family and I am already completed smitten with this little lady. Words just don’t seem to express how I feel. This is going to be fun!

I’m a grandma!

Chris and I picked out our grandparent names 

Mimi and Pops

Truth is, when Willow starts talking I guess that’s when we will truly know our names, oldest grandbaby gets to name their grandparents, that seems very full circle

Here she is…



Emma was a warrior and 
Joe was her rock
I had the privilege of spending the entire day of labor in the room with emma and joe. At 12:15am when it was finally time to push, I went home. I was expecting  2-4 hours before I would hear the big news. Turns out Willow was born at 1:01am
I feel so honored that Emma wanted me with her. I will forever hold that day close to my heart. I’m so proud of Em, she was amazing! 

the new family

Aunt Liv skipped some school to visit her 8 hour old niece

i love this picture 

I’m so in love

Mimi and Baby Girl

On social media Aunt Reagan called this, 
“Best day ever”
Proud Mimi & Pops

4 Generations 

Uncle Ryan, Aunt Meg and Treigh

Grandpa Larry

one more photo before the new family goes home from the hospital







No comments: