Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Swifty Birthday …22


Happy Birthday Reagan!!

This year has certainly had its ups and downs. It seems like so much has changed from last year at this time. Yet you continue to press forward, making a mark for yourself. You are a young woman who believes with conviction, loves with your whole heart and leads with passion. Stay strong and always draw near to Jesus. 

Dad and I were glad that everyone could carve out a couple hours to have dinner to celebrate you. I hope you enjoyed your decorated car, it was done out of love in the dark of the night. 

I know I tell you this all the time and I will continue to do so, I love you today, tomorrow and forever.
”I’ll love you forever and always” 
When life is good or when challenges present themselves, we will be here for you. You are never too old or too far away to lean on mom and dad. 
Happy 22nd Birthday!





 

No comments: