Sunday, February 24, 2008

Going, Going, GONE


Life is crazy and truly does not stand still for anyone. Not that I am complaining, I like it that way. Just when I find something to worry about, it's taken care of and I'm ready to move on to something else. One might think this is the reason Chris is getting so many gray hairs....NAH!

Tuesday the 19th our house officially went on the market. Saturday morning the 23rd we had an offer and after some negotiations, Sunday morning we had a done deal. Geepers! What happened to the 120 days it was suppose to take to sell this house? I know... nothing is normal when it involves our family. Again, I like it that way! The real explanation is this, before our house even went on the market we started praying for the buyer of our home. YEA, we have an answered prayer here people.

Our new task....pray for the seller of our new home to be. YIKES!!! We looked at open houses today. It was not pretty. I know there is a special house just for our crazy family to fill. Finding it will be a journey, remind me to enjoy the journey and not stress out about it.

4 comments:

Michele said...

How Totally exciting Mel! Yay! What a relief huh?

Melanie said...

Yes, it is a huge relief.

Now if we can just find a super great house at a super great price.

Conibaer said...

Yeah! Great that you sold your house this fast!!!
Good luck for finding a new home soon too!

Kate said...

How cool is that selling like that! Just keep your eyes peeled - you'll find something perfect for you guys!