Thursday, February 14, 2008

In the midst of packing....

...I kind of went crazy! How many childhood items does it take to reach the ceiling? Apparently only 8 items! Ha ha

We met with our realtor and he is very positive so really I should be too. Infact, he told me to quick freaking out about the cleaning and organizing. I can't help myself, I want it to be perfect. I keep saying, "shouldn't I be packing, cleaning, sorting and freaking out just a little about our house going on the market in just 5 days?" However today I took a mental health break and SCRAPPED! I do feel better. :)

This is my standard 3 picture layout.


This is a LO I lifted from Ali Edwards. I love it.


Here's a fun little LO for a friend of mine. Her girls love pink...Mindi I hope you like it.

5 comments:

Michele said...

That's a funny pic of you with the tower....ha ha. I love the LO you lifted from Ali! Very striking & cool! Great Job! (Gotta put it in the SL gallery!) ;)

Conibaer said...

Awesome LOs! Love them all!

Melanie said...

Thanks guys.

SuzyQ said...

Great photo, it makes me laugh!

Great LO's! I lvoe the circle one for sure!

Kate said...

Love that top photo! That's some balancing act! :) Love all those layouts too!