Friday, February 1, 2008

Little Sleep & Lots of Puke


80's Ladies!!
Is this a totally rad flash back or what? I had SOOO much fun tonight!

My oldest is turning 9 years old. I can't believe it. This is about the time it starts getting hard to "plan" the party or have a cute theme. These girls are caught between a child and a teenie bopper. We had so much fun planning an 80's themed party and even going to Goodwill finding the clothing and accessories.

Geepers, I didn't realize we looked like street walkers back then. I thought it was hot....or like totally tubular. What ever will today's teenagers say in 20 years? ha ha

Just checked on all the girls, 3 are still awake. Funny how they aren't tired but I made them all lay down to watch a movie and within 20 min 5 of the 8 were sound asleep. I'm kind of new to this...do I need to stay up until EVERYONE is asleep? I'm dragging around today on only 2 hours of sleep. Guess it'll be strong coffee tomorrow morning.



Here she is....what a sick little sweetie! For some reason this morning she HAD to keep her stocking cap on during the entire procedure. ha ha funny little girl!

Our little O battles a serious case of reflux and has since she was only minutes old. We experienced a 3 month repreve while on a new med. Last week the docs took her off of it and our world almost crashed! Just as I had expected for 21 months...her respiratory issues were directly linked to reflux. Not only has she been vomiting 10-20 times a day she also has a terrible "cold". This morning we did an upper GI with the expectations we'd do an esophagus scope next week but she's too sick. So for now she is back on the meds, right away she stopped vomiting. As much as I HATE drugs, right now I am loving 'em!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

OMG that party looks like it was a blast! I may have to have Kalli have one of these next year!

Olivia is in my prayers that something can be figured out to stop it or she out grows her reflux problem.

Michele said...

The party looks like a total HIT! Cool pic!
Poor little Olivia. She looks cute in the photo! Prayin' for her!

Conibaer said...

Love the pics! Those girls remind me of my "youth" ;o)
And Olivia is such a cutie! I´ll pray for her too!