Wednesday, February 4, 2009

10 Glorious Years

Why would my body be aching? It couldn't be that I'm getting older. ??? I do have 3 legit reasons. #1 Could it be the 6-8 hours of painting I did today? #2 Or could be the lack of sleep I had last night. Olivia was up most of the night throwing up. It brought back not-so-fond memories of the first 21 mos of her life. Culprit #3, "sleeping" on a terrible twin bed with a sick toddler. Trying to stay positive here, I did get 3 loads of laundry done last night and in the wee hours of the morning. :) Whatever it takes to get me motivated I guess. ha ha

Yes, I may be getting older but I'm not the only one in the house who is aging! Happy Birthday to my dear sweet Emma. Typically birthday's are a huge deal in this house. It starts before the girls are awake and ends several days later. It's just one of my "things"! Poor Emma got raisin toast and scrambled eggs this morning and that's it. No candle, no muffin, no balloons. And on top of that today was the 2nd day of testing at her school. Wow, that stinks! This weekend will be all party. Thank goodness there's only one sleeping over on Saturday night.

Everyone will be home from church and basketball practice in the next 10 minutes. So off I go to tidy up the house and get ready for another full day tomorrow.

No comments: