Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pure Evil


The whole marketing scheme is brilliant!! Send the sweetest little girls around to friends and family asking you to help them earn a badge by purchasing these YUMMY cookies. Really, who is going to say no? Again, this year I got sucked in to their sales tactics and now I have 5 boxes of cookies just waiting to be eaten. Luckily, I don't like 2 of them. ha

If you haven't bought any of these evil cookies be sure to stay away from WalMart, HyVee and stores of the like. Those sweet little girls with big beautiful eyes will be sitting at the door just waiting for you to endulge.

Consider yourself warned!

Need I post a verse about self control??? Maybe only for myself.

1 comment:

Anderson Fam said...

I bought 3 boxes and Jon bought 2-3 more on top of that. Cravings!!!! I will blame mine on breastfeeding, Jon's not for sure?