Thursday, February 5, 2009

All Dried Up

Where has my creativity gone? I managed to squeeze out this layout of myself and 3 older generations for my BoM (book of me). Honestly, if I would just clean up my scrapbooking area I just might find my scrappy mojo again. :)
Recent creative jobs:
I finished painting my bedroom yesterday.
I painted most of Emma's room yesterday and today. Just the creative stuff is left
I have photos from 2 clients in my scrappy space inbox.
Next weekend I'm getting more pictures from a 3rd client
Next Thursday I will be painting for a friend in GI.
And I still need to make (or help make) valentines for the girls VD parties on Wednesday.
Geesh, no wonder I haven't had time to scrap for myself. :) No complaining, I love every minute of it.

Have you thought of any random acts of kindness lately? Be nice to a stranger, never know it may be the neighbor you haven't met.

No comments: