Friday, May 1, 2009

It's MAY DAY!

Happy May Day! Every year on May 1st about this time of day I think I really should have made may day baskets with the girls and then I commit myself to doing it next year. Well, next year is here and we still didn't make May Day baskets. No longer do I feel like the bad mom of the year. We don't have candy in this house and I doubt any of their friends really want cute little baskets filled with carrots, grapes and cucumber sticks. You see, I'm being a great mom by not embarrassing my children infront of their peers.

This weekend while Chris, his dad and brother-in-law are fishing (it's suppose to rain around KC) the girls and I will be at home working hard, one might even say slaving away. Ok, I'm lying. I plan to be scrapping the hours away while the girls run free in the neighborhood. Scraplove.com is hosting a cyber crop. It'll be fun and sounds like lots of challenges and contests that will stretch my scrapping ability. Come over and have fun with us. There are prizes from Jenni Bowlin...I gotta get me some of that.

No comments: