Friday, February 26, 2010

Fish on Friday!!
Fish on Friday!!
Fish on Friday!!

So this was an actual cheer in Chris' high school back in the day, when they played the catholic schools. Dumb right? I thought cheers during basketball games were suppose to build up your team or tear down the opposing team. However, today I was happy that Catholics don't think fish is meat because I love the lenten fish fry. Papa and Nana know all the good spots to hit not only in town but all the surround little communities. I guess that's something lots of people plan out because as I was sitting across from a sweet little elderly couple tonight they were telling me all the best churches to hit for fish. It made me smile. Another oddity at a Catholic church fish fry is the guy walking down the line of people waiting to get in, selling cups of beer. No wonder Methodist don't have fish fries; beer in protestant church would probably cause the building to burn down. ha ha

After ice cream back at nana and papa's house the girls managed to work out an invitation to spend the night. Worked for me. Chris is working late and the house is quiet. Best of all, I will be sleeping in tomorrow morning.

Love one another. Yes I agree, some don't deserve it but those are the people who need it the most.

No comments: