Saturday, February 20, 2010

Past Due

I'm not just talking about my current library book, it's taking me forever to read "Twilight" Guess I am not as into it as the rest of the world. ha

What I am actually referring to is updating my blog. Soon, very soon I have some pictures from Emma's 2nd birthday party and other interesting Raabe Family details. (Don't get too excited, it probably isn't really all that interesting.) :)

Today I am having a power scrapbooking work day which means tomorrow I will probably need to see my chiropractor. Not only have I been scrapping but I raised my table to help my neck/back issues, loaded some pictures on the computer and backed up everything. Whew! Why have I waited so long to do that? Time to get back to work. I have a new order due mid March...4 layouts down...26 to go.

Be a Blessing!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Wow, you're working hard. I don't know why you couldn't comment on mine. There's much I don't understand about this whole blogging thing... Thanks for the email. Let me know if the comment thing continues to be broke.