Sunday, July 4, 2010

Firework Fanatics


It's a annual affair...the Fantastic Foley Firework Party.  This is where is all starts...in a freight car full of explosives.  To be totally honest, I think it really begins somewhere on I-29 in Missouri but I probably shouldn't talk about right here and right now.  :)
Where else would we shop but at the best firework stand in GI...Bret and Lindsey's stand at Roy's Music.
All Liv really wanted was snakes and smoke balls.  Look at that big smile!

Tonight we'll have a chance to sit down with some really great friends that we seldom see.  Tomorrow we'll have more pictures and I hope there aren't any from the hospital ER.  :)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love Liv's headband! Wherever did you find that?! ha ha It really looks cute on her. I'm telling you, Tammy needs to sell them... I'd buy a couple for sure. Have fun!