Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm a Scrap Chick


I use to be an active member of an online scrapbooking cult...um I mean club...um group.  No one ever visits that site anymore.  Many of the cult members, I mean groupies...um active members could be found at other scrappy sites as well but I was never a multi-site scrapper.  It's all about being loyal.  (I'm kidding.)  Finally after many months I have decided I need that community again.  I'm kicking it off by joining an online crop this weekend.  Not only do I have 500 pictures from our Florida vacation but I have at least two years worth of pictures to catch up on.  If you are at all interested in scrapping please come join us at this site. Scrap Chicks 

I hope to have some new layouts to post to my scrapbook page on this blog by Monday morning.  We'll see.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I figured this was going to be a camp you were hosting... have fun!