Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Going Green

 The picture above was taken in the fall of 2010
The picture below was taken today August 2011
I know the lighting in the 2 pictures of the house is very different but I hope you can tell we have done a little work to the house.  Brady Borner with Portage Construction Inc painted the house this weekend and did the finishing touches today.  The house was a brownish color and now it is a greenish color...Desserted Island by Behr to be exact.
Green is a tricky color, kind of like yellow. 
However, after several years of debating, we feel confidant that we got the right shade.
The house looks so much better even if you can't really tell in the picture.  Stop by for coffee, we can sit outside and gaze at the green house while we enjoy each other's company.
 I put in the door bell and light without any help. 
In case you are wondering, yes I am very pleased with myself.

No comments: