Monday, August 15, 2011

Signs of Fall

The calendar may not say it is fall yet but as far as I am concerned
I T   I S   F A L L
when the kids go back to school.

Look at these smiles, they were all excited about school
year 2011-2012...just a photo shoot away.  :)
My beautiful babies!
Gotta show off the new backpacks!
Yes, Olivia is sporting a "Bieber" pack.
Chris always makes a point to see the girls off
to school on the first day. 
I dreaded this day for months...
Sending my baby off to full day kindergarten.
Now that I made it through the day I can say it
was a little silly to worry about it for so long.
Liv loves her teacher and going to "big kid school" rocks!
Reagan was actually the child who was stressed about day #1, but lovin' it now.
Emma is on her dad's team this year, although won't have him as a teacher.
My daughters are growing and blooming into fine young ladies
Girls, I love you!
-Mommy

1 comment:

Vicki said...

They are so beautiful, Melanie! And so grown up...