Friday, April 6, 2012

Fire Away!

When Chris told me last December that he purchased bows and arrows for the girls for Christmas, I thought it was a stupid gift.  Shows what I know.  Shh, don't tell Chris that I am admitting to being wrong.  I can tell you this here because he doesn't read my blog.  :) Below I have some snapshots of my "go getter" with her friend doing some target practice in the backyard. Please ignore the dead spot where the garden belongs.
Not bad, at least you hit the target.

 Chris had to show the girls how it is done...the result below.

 Let me first say that we love this girl.  She is one of R's best friends.
B killed our shed!!!


The girls had a great time hanging outside with Chris.
I love watching a daddy invest in his children (and friends)


*******************************
This has nothing to do with archery but for some reason I decided to take a photo of the family's favorite meal.
Eihusen chicken
mashed potatoes
steamed broccoli
spinach salad with lots of veggies

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I remember doing archery in P.E. class, it was hard! I'm impressed that the girls can do it at all. And Chris... what a great shot!